- I recently devoured a proof copy of Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I am so excited about giving some new copies to you...and sharing my review, come release date (April 8!). I may already be squealing too much by using the verb "devoured."
- I have parsley in my teeth a lot. It is because I put parsley in the risoni salad that I eat in crazy volumes. It is a price I'm willing to pay. Haki: "Just assume you always have parsley in your teeth after you eat the salad." What I heard: "The salad." What I thought: "Thee salad indeed. I think I might have some more salad."
- We haven't been getting sick as often as we used to. It's great. But we did get sick on the singular weekend celebrating 50 years since our local chapel was built. A weekend I was to be heavily involved in. There were a lot of special things planned we missed. Next time? (/strained snort) What a pain.
- I am following The Block Sky High, online. I've always wanted to watch one of these series'. It's safe to say I'm invested.
- On TV shows: After Haki and I found out who Red John was, we watched 5 or so more episides, and we are done with The Mentalist now. The super-predictable one with the Mexican border sealed it.
On My Nightstand - Dec
1 hour ago